23 mars 2008

Create a form using php and html

I spent my afternoon creating a form for the Sea To Sky Women's Soccer website. What we want is people to answer an online survey about last season and what can be improved in the League.

I found that simple and clear how-to: http://www.6ma.fr/[fr]
Ok, the website is in French. My survey is working right now, and the only trouble is that it's not included in the Joomla interface, so I could lose the users.

But if you want to create your first form in php, and you speak French, that's the place to be.

On the other side, I was looking quickly to get a joomla component to get the survey done, but the best one: dbquery, doesn't want to install on my joomla...

2 commentaires:

poipoi a dit…

I actually found an open source solution for my surveys: LimeSurvey !The look is great, and it's pretty easy to use.

Only kinck I found so far: don't create a survey as super admin, or your normal admins won't be able to see and edit it, and you will have to start it again or give the super admin power to your friends...

Sunitha a dit…

Yes very informative blog. Let me try this out. I was not aware most of the things here. Thanks for sharing.
joomla development services