30 nov. 2007

Daily Dilbert

Daily Dilbert Mozilla Firefox Add-On.

I'm a Dilbert fan. Yes, and I'm proud of it :) After all, I can be compared to Alice: the only engineer girl in the team of computer engineers ;)

If you are like me, there is a nice add-on for Mozilla Firefox, called Daily Dilbert. Tools>Add-Ons and click on the link on the bottom righthand-side. Search for Daily Dilbert, and there you go! A small picture of Dilbert in the middle of your bottom bar in Firefox will appear, and when you click on it, a pop-up with the daily Dilbert will appear.

The languages are English, Spanish, Czech, Polish. And I know that you can find a Swedish version on another website. But no French version. I just sent an e-mail to unitedmedia to see why there is no French daily comic. Let's wait and see !

You also have the daily version of Peanuts, GetFuzzy, AndyCapp and Phdcomics in the Daily Dilbert add-on.

Aucun commentaire: